Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Because my last post had no photos.

I've decided to share a few photos that don't really have a place elsewhere in the blog. I'm taking a break from domestic pastimes and sharing things that I like.


These are some of my all-time favorite people, Audrey, Fran and Kathleen. I didn't get a chance to write about my trip to Tucson in early April- probably because there was so much to tell I couldn't sum up the amount of fun that we had in the confines of a blog post... Nope, still can't.


This is a photo of the Snake River, on the other side of Shoshone Falls, near Twin Falls, Idaho. I had the privilege of visiting Twin Falls early this month on my first official business trip.

This is Nic with a salt-stained hat. This boy works hard on his 30-mile round trip bicycle commute, and it sure does show in the salt residue of his commuting gear.

This is a Morton Salt Girl mug (my preferred morning coffee mug) next to my sexy Pugeot pepper grinder (who knew, bikes, cars and pepper mills!). I coveted this pepper grinder for a long time. It is gorgeous.

No comments: